Worrying already for tomorrow´s work to do?
Stop worrying and use the Ivy Lee Method!
How does it work?
1. Write in a piece of papper 6 things in order of importance that you need to do tomorrow .
2. Start the next day with the first task of your list and take the next tast once you finished the first one, and so on,
3. Repeat this rutin daily and you will see a lot of positive changes.
This method will help you to start your day in the most effective way because:
- It is easy and simple to work with
- You save a lot of time thinking where to start and you have already a prioritized list of things to focus on
- It helps you to master concentration.
Remember, we create our future focusing on here and now.